How To Set Your Business As No. 1 Brand In Its Segment.
Traditional Way Of Business
Most of Indians are doing business in very traditional way like they make a firm like Jai Ambe Mill (not registered) and having or not having GST number and raising bills/invoices surrounding to their business setup. Mostly cover 50-100 km radius area cities and doing a sale ranges from 10 Lacs to 2 Crore and they are happy. If we ask them to go further they said
1) shortage of funds.
2) presence global and national companies with brand value.
3) sometimes lack of knowledge, lack of manpower and lack of management.
Generating a poor growth condition for both, one to nation and second to self.
How To Improve Your Business ?
We suggest it to every Indian business either existing or new launch, if you want to do business do it in a proper way. Think it in another way like if you got fear for national and global brands then why not you create your local brand so that they think you as local competitor. We request you to register your business and trademark in a proper way and as per govt. guidelines.
1) Always try to register your business as private limited.
2) Advertise your business as a brand in the area you cover.
3) Always try to grow it in girth, surrounding to your local area.
4) We provide a custom marketing strategy for your company.
5) We handle all aspects of market research and formulation.
6) Provides quick, definitive, actionable insights to help your business succeed.
7) Uses cutting-edge strategic marketing technologies
Our MSP - Vision And Mission
Vision: To provide an affordable, easy-to-use marketing strategy program that provides planners and managers with the tools they need to grow their businesses.
Mission: To make marketing a breeze for business owners and managers who want to succeed in today’s competitive market.
The AGSK MArketing Strategy Program helps businesses make better decisions about their marketing and sales programs. It includes tools and resources to help businesses track and analyze their sales, marketing, and customer relationships to get the most out of their efforts.